Do we disclose any information to outside parties?We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website (like Google). These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
IP Addresses and Cookies
What do cookies do?
They help you to personalize your experience with our site, cookies allow us to track affiliate activity. Some merchants pay commission when you go to their site.
Cookies do not share any of your personal data with us, and we would never use any information derived from cookies to try to identify anybody. We will never share any data with third parties.
How to Delete Cookies:
Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can change the settings of your browser to erase cookies or prevent automatic acceptance if you prefer.
If you wish to choose not to allow cookies then please follow the link below that corresponds to the browser you are using. You will then find detailed information on how to control cookies for your browser – remember that if you turn off cookies in your browser then these settings apply to all websites not just this one:
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Internet Explorer (mobile): http://www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/howto/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings.aspx
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647
- Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/5.0/en/9277.html
- Safari:(mobile) http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
- Blackberries: http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/32004/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp
- Android: http://support.google.com/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=169022
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
If you want to find out more about cookies or if you want to know how to delete or control the cookies that are stored on your computer you can also visit AboutCookies.org and YourOnlineChoices.com.